Job description / Role
WSP are looking for an Electromechanical Engineer to supervise all Electro Mechanical works for a large infrastructure project in KSA.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Advise client on tender preparation and award of O&M contracts, Change order management, Minutes of meetings, Contracts management, Schedule management, logistics, contractor submittals, H&S, QA/QC etc.
• Supervision during construction to cover review/approve of contractor’s test/start up plan, HSE, QA/QC, contractor management, schedule management, etc.
• Services during closeout and additional services to assist the client
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Electro Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Electromechanical works and the systems of control of networks of storm water drainage, lift stations, generators, power plants.
• Speak, read, write Arabic.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
CSG Global Talent