Embedded System Engineer
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an Embedded System Engineer with a minimum of 7 years of hands-on Experience in the design, development, production, testing, and maintenance of embedded systems (Hardware & Software) from the IoT, Safety, and Transport sector.
• Systems Engineering Approach – to think out of the box and develop to meet the target specifications and comply with all applicable standards.
• · Experience with both hardware and software development.
• · Expertise in coding with expert knowledge of Programming languages such as but not limited to C, C++, Assembly Language, ADA, Lua, Rust, Python, VHDL, Verilog
• · Experience with Microcontroller/microprocessor ecosystems such as Intel, ARM, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Atmel AVR, ESP8266 NodeMcu, PIC10Fxx, etc.
• · Should have a solid understanding of the different types of memory, including RAM, ROM and Flash, and how to develop software where memory is a premium.
• · Should know about Complete Circuit Design: PCBs, signal analysis, debugging, assembly and testing of integrated circuits and their components. PCB analysis and design software such as Sigrity and Allegro.
• · Should know about CAD Design: Basic hardware design using CAD software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.
• · Know IoT devices and frameworks such as Google Cloud Platform, IBM Watson, Azure, and AWS.
• · Should know about Data Processing and Analysis: Able to process and analyze data using Snowflake, Excel, Matlab, and Python.
• · Should know about Technical Writing: Technical documentation is a large part of the engineering job. Even better if you can write research grants.
• Should be an expert in Product Life Cycle Management, Standards, etc.
• Bachelor of Technology (Electrical & Computer Engineering)
• Certified Lab View Embedded Systems Developer(CLED)
• Certified Manufacturing Engineer(CMFGE)
• Certified Automation Professional(CAP)
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in the design, development, production, testing, and maintenance of embedded systems (Hardware & Software)
• Preference will be given to candidates residing in Saudi Arabia
About the Company
We are an IoT and safety solutions company located in Saudi Arabia. We manufacture, provide and develop various IoT systems for different applications, especially in the safety field.
IoT technologies We work with various IoT verticals like smart cities, cold chain, water, smart home, sphere, agri, bank, power, etc.
National Gas Company
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jan|
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Resident Engineer - SOC, SIEM Admin
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
IT Support Engineer - Fresher - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Engineer
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)