Job description / Role
ITALCONSULT SpA, established in 1957 in Rome, is a leading Italian Engineering Consultant Firm ranked among the TOP100 World' Consultant Firms in the ENR Index. The core business of the company is to provide high-qualified engineering services for main infrastructure projects worldwide.
• Job Title: Engineer (Design) – Water and Waste-Water Master Plan
• Department: Hydraulics Department
• Location: Saudi Arabia
• Reporting to: Senior Engineer
• Responsible for: Water and Waste-Water Master Plan
In order to attend Master plans for Water & Wastewater Networks Projects, we are looking for a Senior Water/Wastewater engineer that will provide support to the Project Director and the Design Team. The resource must be a Water and Wastewater senior practitioner with a proven experience in the Water and Wastewater field.
• Delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design reports, design calculations and drawings.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil/Hydraulic Engineering
• At least 10 years of professional experience in delivery of water/wastewater design projects
• Must have experience in delivering Master Plans and water/waste-water design projects
• Software skills: knowledge of Water CAD, Sewer CAD is mandatory. Knowledge of Info Water is preferable.
• Workplace: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.