Job description / Role
Leadership received from (directly):
Director of Engineering
Leadership received from (indirectly):
Engineering - Colleagues, Guests
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the "moments" business. We're intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn't take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- To supervise and control the operation of the building management system and monitor all plant activities of the headquarters building services.
- To provide accurate administration support to the Engineering Team
- To interact with Housekeeping, Front Office Team to ensure our guests receives high level of service.
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic whilst ensuring the guest satisfaction.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
- Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- To be punctual on duty and ensure the same of your employees
- Assist the Director of Engineering and Management in planning for the investment, project and replacement budget on a yearly basis.
- Displays good teamwork.
- Recommends improvements in methods, systems and procedures to improve efficiency and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Be willing to train and instruct other members of the staff by passing along knowledge and skills.
- Perform as per OSM Standards and in line with company's Values and Core Behaviour.
- Attends training classes as per schedule
- Ensure all relevant checklists are completed as required.
- To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Schedules active maintenance with engineering team to ensure work is complete, and then communicates details with the Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensure all work orders are acknowledged in the Dyna Win system.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide and follow up on the Engineering Supervisor on planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules for implementation
- Analyze the behaviour of the plants with respect to the set point and setting up the various control parameters
- Perform daily auditing of plant performance via the building management system (BMS) e.g. data logging, plant review, alarm manager status, etc.
- Analyze reasons of failure of plants and provides specific diagnostic, problem analysis and specify the necessary remedial actions for the Engineering Supervisor's approval
- Use the historical logged data of various plants to review the system and propose improvements in order to enhance the system efficiency and / or reduce the operation cost as well as improve the services provided to guest
- Program the BMS and PPM system and other plants (e.g. standby power generator, diesel driven firefighting pump, fire alarm system, etc.) for automatic periodic testing
- Follow the grooming standards and maintain a friendly and cheerful disposition all the times
- To comply with all hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the staff handbook
- To anticipate the needs of the guest whenever possible, to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all filing systems are accurate and up to date
- Provide administration support to the Engineering Team
- Assist with the completion of the Department vacation plan and any associated HR paperwork.
- To give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner. To be flexible in assisting in other areas of the Hotel in response to the business and guest needs
- Is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Engineer - Interior Fitout
Site Engineer Civil (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jul|
Senior Resident Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||21 Jul|
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|