Job description / Role
Manage and monitor the delivery of the development, quality, and timely delivery of the project aligning with facilities standards and operating model as well as monitor client satisfaction to fulfil the business requirements.
Our client is involved in one of the biggest real estate developments in the KSA Region with a focus on tourism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor client satisfaction and work more closely with clients in order to fulfil the business requirements ( recruitment, expansion , consultant , etc)
* Review and approve the design and execution for key projects in aligning with Facilities standards and operating model
* Review and confirm all work related to the business lines, quote to work/purchase order conversion, resource management, vendor management, quality control and even project sign-offs
* Enforcing Agile best practices and methods so that teams can deliver final products as planned
* Ensure to deliver the development, quality, and timely delivery of the project. Client based projects, client liaison, cross-functional development will fall within the responsibilities
* Participate in project planning and monitor progress and proper execution as well as evaluate the project and any follow-on action recommended
* Participate in the production of comprehensive project plans and documentation to enable the project to be managed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones
* Monitoring, measuring, reviewing and updating project process, adjusting project plans and implementing remedial plans and informing all relevant parties
* Ensure to produce project documentation and create knowledge libraries with the end goal of using this documentation to train and support the end users
* Support in managing the spending and resources within agreed budgets
* Carry out regular and comprehensive audits of the approved technologies and systems
* Contribute to the sector's short- and long term strategy from the Department's perspective in line with the overall vision and mission
* Develop the Department's strategy, objectives, KPIs, annual operational plans and ensure plan execution is meeting the targets
* Prepare and submit the Department's annual budget for approval taking all planned activities and necessary investments into consideration by monitoring the financial performance
* Oversee the development, maintenance, implementation and adherence of the department policies and procedures as well as the overall performance of the department and ensure KPI's are well developed, cascaded, communicated and monitored
* Direct the Department's connection to its customers, whether internal or external, to ensure customer needs are met effectively
This is an opportunity to advance within this market leader. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.
* The successful candidate will be strong in Project Management with a focus on large and complex projects. Strong leadership skills and management skills are required.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
* 8 years of relevant experience with 3 years in a managerial role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|