Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this highly prestigious aviation college based in Saudi Arabia. They need an English Curriculum Assistant to join immediately. Hours will be 1pm to 10pm.
Drawing upon over 75 years of pilot training expertise, their pilot training programs provide focused training to aspiring pilots across Saudi Arabia and The Middle East and starts with a foundation year followed by a premier ground school courses with high quality flying instruction delivered in accordance with the Saudi Aviation Authority requirements. They have the resources and expertise to train up to 400 cadet pilots per year.
• Responsible for evening shift assessments (creating forms, assigning exams in MS Teams, technical support, etc.) in Dammam and at satellite locations
• General academic support for all instructors in the evening shift
• Act as cover teacher when required in the evening shift.
• Bachelor degree in English / TESOL / Linguistics
• 3 years post teaching qualification experience
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Previous Saudi experience is preferred
• Previous experience of academic coordination
• c. 14500SAR (£2800 / $4000) per month
• Flights, visa, medical etc
• 30 days annual leave
• Start date - Immediately
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
English (ESL) Teacher
SABIS Educational Services
|Saudi Arabia||14 Nov|
English Language Teacher
Al Khaleej Training and Education
English Vocational Teacher
Head of English