Enterprise Applications AMS Leader
IBM Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
In this role, your key objective will be to add value to your clients' hybrid cloud journeys by helping them define and execute strategies to manage their Enterprise Applications in hybrid cloud environments. This objective requires the ability to create a detailed understanding of the clients' enterprise applications, evaluate different options to manage them in hybrid cloud architectures and design the optimal solution for the client considering their strategy, business objectives and financial case. This role is cross-industry and requires your dedication and willingness to work with clients from different industries. You will have a large support network from solution teams, account teams, other technology lines and business partners of IBM and will coordinate these teams towards the common goal of creating the best solution for the client. You will also oversee client engagements' successful delivery and clients' satisfaction and build effective relationships with the C-suite of your clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will lead IBM Consulting's growth and profitability strategies for Enterprise Applications Management Services in hybrid cloud environments for MEA region, including all clients in all industries
- Organic growth in existing clients and acquiring new clients will be your business targets along with the profitability of delivery in Enterprise Applications Management Services domain
- You will lead initiatives in the Enterprise Applications Management Services space, keeping the focus on Business Development and Capability Development
- You will understand the client's strategic needs, business objectives, and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned
- You will be a trusted advisor to the clients and help them connect their business strategies to their hybrid cloud strategies
- You will evangelize IBM Enterprise Applications Manage offerings within our community and within sales teams
- You will develop and improve relationships with other IBM organisations responsible for Enterprise Application Manage Services sales and solutioning
- You have a winning mentality and are able to influence both internal and external senior stakeholders.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- SAP Managed Services Sales/Delivery
- S4Hana Project Sales/Delivery
- Hyperscaler Expertise (AWS, Azure, G42) (certifications are preferred)
- Application Managed Services Sales/Delivery
- Program Management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Oracle Managed Services Sales/Delivery
- Incubating Applications Managed Dervices Sales/Delivery (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc)
- Languages required: English
- Min 15 years of experience in IT consulting, especially application management services domain, with the sales and business development accountability
- Program management experience in complex environments, multi-cultural teams, several vendors
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.