Job description / Role
To lead and manage the enterprise architecture practice including framework, standards and guidelines and ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology elements are interlinked, and all aligned with organization strategy objectives and principles
Leading Semi Government organisation working towards key Vision 2030 goal
* Develop and maintain the enterprise blueprint and roadmaps, standards encompassing business, applications, infrastructure, data and security
* To ensure technology governance as per the EA standards by leading the development, review and enforcement of enterprise architecture policies, standards and procedures in coordination with value streams and business units
* Research, lead proof-of-concepts, and facilitate targeted innovation in omnichannel (web, mobile, kiosk, etc.
* Provide architecture consultation to strategic programs/projects
An opportunity to join a leading semi-govt organisation, that has matured and grown rapidly in the past 12 months, and is looking to grow even further in 2023.
* 10+ years of working experience in architecture
* 5+ years of experience in EA role (business, application, information/data/ technology and security).
* 5+ years of experience with solution architecture, with experience across a broad range of solutions
* 3+ years working experience with cloud architectures or cloud-native applications design and development.
* Experience in business capability and technical capability mapping
* Knowledge of architecture frameworks and methodologies, TOGAF, SAFe
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.