Enterprise Architecture & Digital Design Manager
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Responsible for enterprise-wide digital architecture design and implementation of industry solutions.
• Understand business strategy for business units and understand the impact on the architecture landscape
• Review and maintain Business digital projects based on the adopted architecture, recommend solution to meet customer’s requirements and ensuring the alignment with enterprise wide digital architecture strategy.
• Guide our businesses through the transformation program to implement their strategies and enterprise architecture
• Perform digital architecture governance function by conducting formal reviews of the project artefacts to ensure alignment with the overall digital architecture vision.
• Develop and maintain digital platform architecture blue prints.
• Keep up to-date with the latest digital technology trends, performing POCs and acting as a Coach for the adoption of the latest digital technologies.
• Conduct technical evaluation of solutions, platforms, and new technologies
• Communicate and present Digital architecture proposals to peers and senior management.
• Develop business architecture and capability maps.
• Adhere to Company security standards regulations.
• Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of professional experience in solutions development, enterprise architecture, application development, middleware, database management or cloud development.
• Demonstrate solid understanding of the latest digital technologies including Artificial Intelligence, blockchain, IoT, data science and analytics, cloud computing, Integration, DB technologies (relational, timeseries) etc.
• Bring an entrepreneurship and product mindset to provide the technical leadership in the development of technical designs, functional specification and relevant documentation as per company standards.
• Deep understanding of the microservices, headless and event driven and Integration architecture.
• Understands the impacts of regulations, laws and company policies, standards and procedures to the assigned role.
• Ability to lead the development of architecture required across projects within a domain and provides day-to-day technical leadership/ guidance to the delivery team.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.