Job description / Role
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era. Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
The Security Software Seller will lead all sales activities and act as the focal point to the client for the sales of IBM Security Software. This role will build relationships with client executives while earning a reputation as a trusted business adviser.
- Generate opportunities for IBM Security through strong relationship building skills via any means possible (i.e., networking, cold-calling, campaign follow up etc.)
- Collaborate across the IBM Security Sales Team and respective Client Teams to identify, qualify and close new business sales opportunities for predefined accounts while always leading with a consultative sales approach.
- Own and manage the client relationship throughout the complete sales cycle.
- Actively lead customer issue resolution to ensure satisfaction and a sales success.
- Establish trusted relationships and leverage technical resources to influence the sales cycle.
- Collaborate routinely with senior management to portray IBM Security Portfolio's expertise and assist the larger team to achieve all enterprise security strategy objectives.
- Exhibit acute attention to detail in order to continuously coordinate and deliver accurate and quality sales information. Track and forecast revenue sales information in line with company format and procedures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience as Security Seller or Business Development Manager
- Good knowledge of general security technologies and offerings
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 5 years of Security Services Sales experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: Yes
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: MULTIPLE
- City: MULTIPLE CITIES
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: MULTIPLE CITIES, MULTIPLE SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.