V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Job description / Role
• Ensure daily inspections to determine compliance using checklists.
• Submit monthly audit report Project, showing progress with the closure of findings.
• Facilitate reporting, recording, investigation, and follow-up of environmental-related incidents as per the Risk Management process.
• Facilitate and integrate relevant training programs for personnel covering all activities impacting on the environment.
• Review construction methods, techniques, and procedures to identify environmental risks, draw conclusions, and recommend possible solutions.
• Develop, implement and manage the necessary construction & operational EMS.
• Proactively interpret and objectively analyze environmental data and initiate programs to mitigate environmental and related risks.
• Assume a leading role in performing environmental audits and guiding other staff in the performing of external and internal audits.
• Perform monthly environmental reporting for input into Divisional management information reports.
• Be fully conversant with the Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIR).
• Be fully conversant with the conditions of the Record of Decision (ROD).
• Be fully conversant with the Environmental Management Plan.
• Be fully conversant with all relevant environmental legislation, V3ME environmental policies, procedures, and ensure compliance with them.
• Ensure that periodic environmental performance audits are undertaken on the project implementation.
• Convey the contents of this document to the site staff and discuss the contents in detail with the Project Manager and Contractor.
• Undertake regular and comprehensive inspections of the site and surrounding areas in order to monitor compliance with the EMP.
• Take appropriate action if the specifications contained in the EMP are not followed.
• Monitor and verify that environmental impacts are kept to a minimum, as far as possible.
• Ensure that activities on site comply with all relevant environmental legislations.
• Compile progress reports on a regular basis, with input from the Site Manager, for submission to the Project Manager, including a final post-construction audit carried out by an independent auditor/consultant.
• Environmental Engineering
• Senior Environmental Engineering
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Science or Engineering discipline (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
• Three (3) combined years of experience with environmental compliance and/or environmental reporting in a private, public, government or military environment
• Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
• Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited institution
• Seven 7) years of environmental compliance experience in a private, public, government or military environment
• Experience in environmental program administration [e.g., Title V, National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), incident investigation, and/or risk management]
• Permit compliance experience and an in-depth working regulatory knowledge of one or more of the following: Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, RCRA, SPCC, TSCA
• Experience interacting with Federal, State, and Local regulatory agencies
• Proficiency with various corporate reporting/compliance and other software tools
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.