Job description / Role
ERP Application Manager (Saudi National)
Reporting: IT Director
• ERP Manager is responsible for planning, designing, developing and maintaining the ERP applications as required by business using in-house resources or through vendors while controlling CAPEX and OPEX effectively Demonstrated track record of successful ERP implementations, preferably MS Dynamics AX
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaise with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization’s ERP strategy to get their buy-in.
• Analyze current ERP system to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, and recommend improvement/optimization plans.
• Manage applications development / support team(s) using measurable KPI’s, provide mentorship to ensure continuous skills development, performance enhancements.
• Develop standard playbooks for ERP applications support team to ensure smooth and timely service delivery to business users.
• Ensure end-to-end management of all assigned projects for successful and timely completion by assigning tasks, setting deadlines and monitoring progress.
• Conduct regular meetings with project stakeholders and provide progress updates.
• Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP)
• Negotiate and manage vendor contracts for ERP system development, implementation and maintenance.
• Prepare and present documents required by stakeholders including but not limited to progress reports, presentations and technical/non-technical project documentation.
• Monitor ERP software release schedule, keeping up-to-date on new functionality, and as needed offer hands-on training for business users on new functionality.
• Ensures security, backup and business continuity plans related to ERP system are in-place, and executed as planned.
• Manage various vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of ERP system.
• Control CAPEX and OPEX to achieve operational effectiveness.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Strong interpersonal, relationship, team building, and influencing skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage).
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• External vendor management experience
• Adept in use of project management and analysis tools, such as MS Project, Visio and Excel.
• Demonstrated track record of successful ERP implementations, preferably MS Dynamics AX.
• Experience managing a team of 3+ people handling in-house ERP system maintenance and support.
• Excellent business process analysis skills. Academic / professional qualifications
• 4 years degree in computer engineering/science or information technology discipline ·
• ERP Implementation/management certification, preferably MS Dynamics AX will be an added advantage
About the Company
National Advanced Systems Co. Ltd. (NASCO) was founded in early 1989, with a fully paid capital of 28 million Saudi riyals.The company is focused on providing quality telecom and security solutions through partnerships with world’s leading vendors.
As a leading telecom and security solutions provider, NASCO bears an important responsibility of providing cutting-edge, future-centric solutions to its customers. The quality, reliability and robustness of NASCO’s partnerships and services are the key to our customer satisfaction.
Group IT Manager - ERP Implementation
ERP Project Manager
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
Senior IT Manager
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)