Job description / Role
ERP Application Manager (Saudi National)
Reporting: IT Director
• ERP Manager is responsible for planning, designing, developing and maintaining the ERP applications as required by business using in-house resources or through vendors while controlling CAPEX and OPEX effectively Demonstrated track record of successful ERP implementations, preferably MS Dynamics AX
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaise with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization’s ERP strategy to get their buy-in.
• Analyze current ERP system to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, and recommend improvement/optimization plans.
• Manage applications development / support team(s) using measurable KPI’s, provide mentorship to ensure continuous skills development, performance enhancements.
• Develop standard playbooks for ERP applications support team to ensure smooth and timely service delivery to business users.
• Ensure end-to-end management of all assigned projects for successful and timely completion by assigning tasks, setting deadlines and monitoring progress.
• Conduct regular meetings with project stakeholders and provide progress updates.
• Develop Requests for Proposals (RFP)
• Negotiate and manage vendor contracts for ERP system development, implementation and maintenance.
• Prepare and present documents required by stakeholders including but not limited to progress reports, presentations and technical/non-technical project documentation.
• Monitor ERP software release schedule, keeping up-to-date on new functionality, and as needed offer hands-on training for business users on new functionality.
• Ensures security, backup and business continuity plans related to ERP system are in-place, and executed as planned.
• Manage various vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of ERP system.
• Control CAPEX and OPEX to achieve operational effectiveness.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Strong interpersonal, relationship, team building, and influencing skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic would be an advantage).
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• External vendor management experience
• Adept in use of project management and analysis tools, such as MS Project, Visio and Excel.
• Demonstrated track record of successful ERP implementations, preferably MS Dynamics AX.
• Experience managing a team of 3+ people handling in-house ERP system maintenance and support.
• Excellent business process analysis skills. Academic / professional qualifications
• 4 years degree in computer engineering/science or information technology discipline ·
• ERP Implementation/management certification, preferably MS Dynamics AX will be an added advantage
About the Company
National Advanced Systems Co. Ltd. (NASCO) was founded in early 1989, with a fully paid capital of 28 million Saudi riyals.The company is focused on providing quality telecom and security solutions through partnerships with world’s leading vendors.
As a leading telecom and security solutions provider, NASCO bears an important responsibility of providing cutting-edge, future-centric solutions to its customers. The quality, reliability and robustness of NASCO’s partnerships and services are the key to our customer satisfaction.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Hotel IT Manager
IBM Middle East
Project Manager - Director Level
Ignite Search & Selection
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International