Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking to appoint an ERP Specialist for our project in Jeddah to ensure an optimal and effective ERP solution for the project - determine needs, design customized solutions, and ensure integration of all existing information and systems into the ERP Platform.
A typical week would include:
• Creating and implementing an effective ERP Solution for the organization and project - analysing requirements, customized design, effective system integration
• Day-to-day operations of managing ERP system and solution - software deployment and upgrades, system setup, system administration, monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, security management and capacity planning
• Customize and configure workflow to align with organization / project requirements
• Migration of existing information and systems over to ERP System
• Integration of new ERP functionality, modules and capability to enhance and ensure effective ERP solution in place at all times
• Liaise and collaborate with key role-players, viz. IT Cloud Specialist, Enterprise Architect, Security Specialist, IT Infrastructure Specialist, Project Management Information Specialist and GIS Specialist to ensure the ERP Solution integrates effectively with other areas and technologies and caters for their functionality needs
• Liaise and collaborate with external providers and resources to keep ahead of best-of-breed new developments, technology and deployments
• Ensure there is a clear and updated strategy and roadmap, along with all development stages and requirements, ensuring proactive monitoring and mapping of project and organisation ERP needs at all times
• Liaises with external providers / vendors regarding support, functionality, troubleshooting and shaping / mapping of overall ERP Solution
• Active troubleshooting, testing and support to resolve all system and user issues
Overall responsibility, as ERP subject matter expert (SME), to ensure a complete fit-for-purpose ERP solution is designed, implemented and operated at all times.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
• Certification in Oracle Saas ERP or SAP ERP Business Systems and Integration
• 5 years or more experience in design, implementation and support on ERP Systems
• In-depth knowledge of ERP tool development, scripting and workflow / business process setup
• Capability in Data Analytics
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration skills; ability to work effectively within a Specialist Team environment
• Ability to work under pressure and operate in a high-pressure environment
• Working technical knowledge of network, server, and platform operating systems
• Strong system architecture and troubleshooting working knowledge
• Working technical knowledge of current industry systems software, protocols, and standards pertaining to ERP Systems
• Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level
• Knowledge of network administration
• Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
• Experience with data management
• Where applicable, provide training and skills transfer to identified support staff and areas
• Thorough working knowledge and subject matter expert (SME) relating to ERP Solutions - w.r.t design, implementation, customizing, shaping, analytics, troubleshooting and overall solution
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.