Job description / Role
- Assist the company with all matters relating to estimating and bid pricing
- Preparing technical submitting for tender requests
- Obtain the cost of materials, subcontractor costs and evaluate their quotations
- Correspond with sub-contractors and suppliers for the collection of quotes
- Inspection of proposed projects enable more accurate estimation
- Complies comprehensive documentation to support tender estimates
- Preparation of BOQ for new tenders
- Maintain estimation records for future tender and cost evaluations
- Working as part of a team to deliver the required results
- The role of Estimator / QS is key to the company’s future development and success in delivering a continuous flow of new business and identifying future opportunities in both competitive tendering and design and build projects.
- A Quantity Surveyor with broad commercial skills and a strong background in estimating whilst understanding the commercial drivers, risk profiles and key success factors for Clients procuring construction works.
- The Estimator / QS will ensure robust, accurate and innovative advice is delivered to clients to align with their needs and business objectives.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.