Job description / Role
Executive Assistant - Saudi Arabia
Our client based in Jeddah is looking for an experienced and dedicated Executive Assistant to support a top-level Executive. We are looking to engage with those who have experience in the region coupled with a Western education to join this dynamic and exciting company.
* Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
* Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
* Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
* Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence and speaking for the executive
* Manage travel arrangements and bookings
* Also Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
* Anticipating needed supplies
* Evaluating new office products
* Placing and expediting orders for supplies
* Verifying receipt of supplies.
* Strong service orientation
* Good level of pro-activeness, self motivation and initiative
* Willingness to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on logic and common sense
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to anticipate alternate solutions and be prepared with contingency plans as needed in a calm and efficient manner
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Follow through/ownership of tasks to completion
* Ability and willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks as required
* Maintain highest level of internal and external confidentiality
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
RP International (RPI)
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
A Leading Company In The UAE