Job description / Role
Our client is a Global Professional Service company with an office in Riyadh, they are expanding their team and have launched a brand-new position of an Executive Assistant in Riyadh.
Our client is a Professional Service company with a global footprint, they are expanding their team and looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support their Partners.
* Complete weekly time & expense reports on behalf of assigned Partners, including reconciliation and payment tracking
* Arrange travel on behalf of assigned Partners and any necessary foreign visas
* Schedule meetings as requested for assigned Partners and/or practice. Coordinate all necessary meeting logistics
* Provide telephone coverage for internal and external calls; take messages; follow up on voice mail recordings in a timely manner as requested by assigned consultants
* Research and compile company profiles and executive bios
* Assist with on boarding of new Partners; work with the Office Manager to coordinate on boarding activities/items; liaise with other support departments, such as HR and technology; incorporate new Partner into practice communications and calls
* Coordinate project set-up for new engagements, including team SharePoint (internal) site and permissions, and obtaining necessary security/ID badges, printer access, etc., at client site
* Take active role in coordinating office events, such as recruiting, alumni outreach, social events, charitable events, and other activities
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and Bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a global business.
The successful candidate for this Executive Assistant role:
* At least 5 years of support/ secretarial experience with a multinational or global business in Saudi Arabia
* Strong demonstrated administrative and organizational skills
* Needs to be bilingual - Excellent Arabic & English communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact effectively at all levels
* College degree preferred
* Flexibility: willingness to take on new and stretch assignments
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Executive Assistant - Permanent and FTC Contracts Available
Irwin & Dow
Big Fish Recruitment