Job description / Role
The Executive Assistant role is responsible for providing executive level administrative assistance to a senior level executive. This individual will provide high-level support by managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask with a high level of accuracy.
• Provide executive level administrative and secretarial support to the executive.
• Manage complex calendars and schedules for the executive, including scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing events.
• Take initiative to handle any project or task assigned by the executive.
• Prepare and manage conference calls and other electronic meetings.
• Act as the first point of contact for external stakeholders.
• Manage the executive’s correspondence, including emails, phone calls and mail.
• Prepare reports and presentation materials.
• Provide research and analysis on requested topics.
• Develop and manage filing systems.
• Maintain office supplies.
• Liaise with other divisions and departments.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• At least 5 years of experience in an executive assistant role.
• Proven experience in providing executive level administrative support.
• Ideally, has Project experience.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Knowledge of Saudi culture and customs.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering