Job description / Role
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology. We are a company of more than 7,000 professionals with annual revenues in excess of US$2.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
Our professionals are some of the most experienced leaders in their fields and advise across a range of industries. Our clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades we have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
FTI Consulting is a fast growing and vibrant place to work. Steered by our values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. We are large enough to be trusted by our clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop your career goals and ambitions.
About The Opportunity:
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for multiple senior leaders in KSA. Candidate will perform all administrative functions and will require the ability to successfully balance assignments and a variety of tasks from multiple individuals. This role will be responsible for routine and non-routine tasks and will require independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize workload. Candidate may interact with Clients and other FTI leaders and will be required to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality as would be expected of a professional in this role.
• Maintain calendars, identifying conflicts and resolving promptly
• Coordinate all meeting and travel arrangements
• Set-up conference calls, including contacting/notifying participants
• Create documents, reports, presentations and spreadsheets using appropriate software and company templates
• Assist in research projects by efficiently conducting searches of the Intranet/Internet
• Maintain contact lists and input new business contacts into SalesForce CRM
• Assist with new client opportunities including initial input into SalesForce and running conflict checks
• Capture time and expense within applicable FTI systems
• Maintain reconciliation of Amex statements as required by Executives
• Assist in prioritization of correspondence and phone messages
• Complete requests for deliveries, faxes and couriers
• Create and maintain paper and electronic files
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 7,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
• 5+ years of administrative support experience required
• Fundamental knowledge of the consulting industry and its customary practices desired
• Proactive and initiates projects, accepting of new assignments and challenges
• Manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
• Work effectively as part of a team and lead a team when required, yet be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Perform all tasks with attention to detail and review for accuracy
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office application
• Must be a Saudi citizen.
About the Company
FTI Consulting is an independent global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. Individually, each practice is a leader in its specific field, staffed with experts recognized for the depth of their knowledge and a track record of making an impact. Collectively, FTI Consulting offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to assist clients across the business cycle – from proactive risk management to the ability to respond rapidly to unexpected events and dynamic environments.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jun|
Personal Assistant - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Executive Secretary (Arabic Speaker)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jul|
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm