Job description / Role
If you are a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! , you will strategically lead the Culinary and F&B team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
You will be responsible for food preparation, production and services. Innovating & implementation of menus that meets market and guests needs. Overall responsible for cost effective management of culinary and F&B team to maximize F&B profitability and maintain health & safety standards in the kitchen and outlets. Able to lead a diverse range of people, manage equipment and supplies, be innovative and resourceful. You will be responsible for the department's budget, forecast and labor cost. A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for the community of travelers. We are the Pullman, A place to push your boundaries, dedicated to a self-improvement experience, by being open minded, forward thinker and managing with drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Manages ongoing culinary operations to ensure that quality and safety standards are impeccably met
- Develops and implements new methods, techniques, procedures and technologies to achieve higher levels of technical competence, greater cost efficiencies and increase market share; identifies and recommends needed capital improvements.
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage and banqueting Operations team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Creates new and exciting hotel menus
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous reliable leadership experience in luxury hotel/resort required
- Wide knowledge and expertise in International cuisine and techniques
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Diploma or Degree preferably in hospitality or related field, mastering english language and MS programs
- 5 years of Culinary management experience in a luxury hotel chain
- Strong local/holy cities hospitality experience is highly preferred - understand the importance of connection within our communities to promote and foster value sharing.
- Possessing a valid work permit in Saudi Arabia is a must.
Your team and working environment:
Pullman Zamzam Madina stands as a new 5-star hotel with a few minutes' walk to Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Prides itself on hospitality and service community. Where our professional heartists offer each guest warm welcome and personalized services, each of the 835 upscale modern rooms and suites are elegantly decorated. Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi provides seamless connectivity. Whether travelling alone or with family, global nomads have plenty of room to relax, enjoy and pray .
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.