An Environmental Services Company In Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Recommend strategic plan to the board by exploring potential opportunities
• Develop the annual business plan for the company (financial and operational)
• Execute Approved Business Plan and propose required amendments
• Provide monthly update for company performance to the board
• Prepare annual reports and attend board meetings.
• Accomplishes objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Explore potential opportunities and suggest expansion approach
• Review team performance and apply required actions for improvement
• Manage resources, including the attracting, hiring and retention of personnel.
• Keep all relevant stakeholders informed of developments in line with company’s objectives.
• Research and implement new initiatives to drive revenue, lower operating costs while maintain quality
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
• Promote the wellness of staff and implementing policies in line with labour legislation and health and safety
• Supervise & monitor financial expenses for the company and explore saving opportunities.
• Represent the company and act on its behalf in front of external parties.
• B.Sc. in Engineering (Chemical / Civil) / Business Administration / Chemistry
• Leadership, Analytic, Effective Communication, Problem Solving, logical thinking
• Time Management, Stress Management, Delegation, Motivation.
• Fluent in Arabic and English (speaking, reading and writing)
• Business management
• Excellent user of Ms. Office Applications
• Medium Knowledge of ERP system.
• Sound Knowledge in Environmental Services.
• 7 years of experience (2 of them in supervisory role)
About the Company
An environmental services company in Saudi Arabia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|