Job description / Role
Administrative Assistant to the VP and MD of Boeing Saudi Arabia and staff, with responsibility for a range of administrative functions. The position is required to work with limited supervision.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Provide a high level of professional support to Boeing Saudi Arabia, including prioritizing and initiating action on all incoming correspondence; coordinating diary events and appointments; screening of telephone calls and visitors; and managing follow-up action on redirected work.
• Prepare a wide range of reports, correspondence, memos, minutes, agendas or other documents, and coordinate action that needs to be taken in relation to these.
• Coordinate office travel requirements by booking domestic and international travel, hire cars, accommodation, and organizing scheduling for meetings etc. as required.
• Assist in preparation of correspondence and other written material by researching and gathering information and reference materials from various sources, and drafting reports as required Process and reconcile expense accounts and payments.
• Undertake other designated administrative duties such as booking of rooms/venues for meetings, arranging catering, etc.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ability to utilize financial systems to reconcile expenses, track expenditure and process accounts. Experience and ability in using shorthand for correspondence and minute taking is highly desirable.
• Demonstrate sound written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to retain composure and flexibility under pressure, to facilitate effective working relationships and workflow.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze issues, determine priorities, establish a course of action and follow through to completion. Demonstrated competency in utilizing a number of appropriate software packages including Microsoft Office 2000 suite to enhance administrative support. Willingness and ability to manage resources such as equipment, information databases and files, stationary, etc.
• Effective liaison with senior administrative/office staff is required.
• Friendly, cooperative and willing approach to assisting others as needed, and in undertaking routine work as well as special assignments.
• Must demonstrate professional qualities of integrity, reliability, confidentiality, initiative and the ability to work proactively with limited supervision.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
Do you have Saudi Arabia nationality?
Do you have effective communication skills in both Arabic and English?
Native Arabic speaker, strong English language skills. Extensive experience (minimum of 5 years in a similar position/s preferably in an international company) and demonstrated ability to provide professional office support to senior management, including maintaining confidentiality, managing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
Other job related information
Pursuant to Council of Ministers Resolution No. 50, dated 21/4/1415H (September 27, 1994) regarding Saudization, this position currently can be filled only by a Saudi national. Benefits and pay will be determined at the local level and are not part of the Boeing U.S. based payroll, and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable KSA law. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
About the Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. In the UK, we employ people across numerous sites, and were growing. Our long relationship with the UK aerospace industry, Armed Forces and commercial aviation sector dates back more than 75 years. Today, the UK remains a critically important market and supplier base, as well as a source of some of the world's most inventive technology partners.
We offer many career paths in fields such as engineering, aircraft assembly, communications systems, maintenance and defence equipment, and manufacture and supply of aerostructure components.
Join us and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.