Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and to support the CEO of a global entertainment organisation.
• The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
• To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of my clients business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Arabic and English
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||19 Mar|