Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Secretary who can provide top-quality administrative support to our senior management team. The Executive Secretary will be responsible for preparing reports for the managerial and executive staff and serving other departments (especially Sales & HR) as well as liaison between our clients and company management. The ideal candidate for this role is professional and has 7+ years' experience working in an administrative role with C-level executives with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
You should be organized, have superb research skills, and must be exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. You must pose incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and excellent time management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes, take dictation, and write correspondence.
• Conduct research and analysis, prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
• Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system and email management.
• Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
• Create and organize information and generate reference tools for easy use.
• Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
• Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
• Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
• Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
• Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
• Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
SAR 5,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing Allowance, Vehicle/Transportation Allowance, Medical Insurance, 30 calendar days paid annual vacation with return air ticket
• Degree in Business Administration
• At least 7 years’ proven work experience as an executive secretary or administrative executive
• Thorough understanding of administrative and secretarial principles
• Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques and processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good time management, and organizational skills
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software
• Knowledge of ERP system (Oracle R12) added advantage.
• Age should not be more than 45 years
About the Company
A leading steel pipe manufacturing company in Saudi Arabia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies