Job description / Role
A leading law firm in Riyadh is seeking and experienced lawyer to join their Commercial team in order to work alongside their most high profile clients.
This is a position where you will be expected to be able to managed your own case load and confident advising clients directly.
• Over 5 years of practical working experience gained in the Saudi Arabia.
• It is must for us that the candidate should have worked in the Kingdom’s legal field.
• Experience in dealing with corporate and commercial issues.
• Masters’ degree in law
• Dealt with matters relating to incorporation of companies and the processes involved therein.
• Drafted, reviewed and negotiated both agreements and complex documentations.
• Must have ability to write legal consultations or draft or review agreements in English language.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills in both English and Arabic.
• Strong background in dealing with high profile cases.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent