Job description / Role
EYFS / Nursery Teacher, Riyadh (ASAP / Aug '19 starts)
m2r Education are working with this Saudi based education company who have just opened a brand new preparatory school in Riyadh and need staff to join either ASAP or in August. It has a footprint of 2700sq mtrs and boasts excellent facilities (below).
The school can cater for up to 300 children between 0 - 8yrs old and delivers the English national curriculum. It has first class facilities including:
- Full day care service (0-5 years old)
- Primary level classrooms (Yr2 - Yr4)
- Fully equipped Library
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Outdoor courts (basketball, volleyball, handball, with a surrounding running and bicycle track)
- Swimming pool
- STEM learning labs
- Visual arts rooms
- Performing arts studios (dance, music, theatre…etc.)
- Fully equipped multi-resources room with a built in stage.
- c. £25k per yr TAX FREE + housing / allowance & transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Visa (single status only)
- Return flights
- 1 year renewable contracts
NOTE - Housing will be provided and the allowance will deducted at source. This will be c. 10 minutes from the preparatory school.
If you are interested in joining this brand new school, contact us ASAP!
GBP 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: £25k per yr TAX FREE + housing, transportation allowance, return flights, visa, medical
- Relevant degree + PGCE OR BEd
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience teaching the English national curriculum
- Applications welcome from UK / Ireland only (client request)
- Single status visas preferred
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.