Job description / Role
• The F&B Store Manager is responsible for planning and executing the brand strategy, maintaining core values of quality and authenticity. He/she directs daily activities across kitchen, restaurant and retail operations, ensuring excellent customer service and store operational standards are maintained.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the brand strategy; establish short, medium and long-term goals, plans and policies to ensure business growth.
• Ensure the effective implementation of service standards and operational procedures in alignment with the brand guidelines to offer an outstanding service experience.
• Analyze the brand performance including sales figures, pro fi t and loss details, margins, costs, forecast future sales volumes and propose action plans in order to maximize sales and improve performance.
• Recruit, train, motivate and evaluates his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
• Manage store displays in alignment with brand image and plan layout of stock room in order to facilitate stock control and sales inventory.
• Keep abreast of business and economic trends and activities ensuring efficient client market intelligence is in use and in place.
• Manage brand activities, prepare promotions and special events in line with the brand marketing calendar.
• Ensure food safety standards are met as well as the duly implementation of local laws, health and safety regulations.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Hospitality Management
• 8-10 years of experience in F&B operations of which 5 years in a managerial role
• Fluency in English essential, Italian & Arabic is a major plus
• Proficiency in MS office
• Strategic Thinking
• Decision Making
• Commercial Understanding
• Analytical Thinking
• Driving and Achieving results
• Attention to details
• Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Warehouse Manager for a Trading Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Ali Bin Ali Group
Senior Warehouse Manager
Logistics & Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jul|
Store Keeper Assistant