Job description / Role
Excellent career development opportunity with promotion opportunities!
POSITION : F&B Team Leader
START DATE: January 2021
PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
12 MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
• A Team player with a positive attitude, immaculate regards to personal appearance and hygiene.
• Experience and focused on client faced service side of role
• Knowledge and experience with high-end porcelain and silverware, ability to care and look after items to highest standards.
• Able to provide a discreet and smooth service for the principal and his Guest at any time, making each experience an unforgettable one
• Discretion is paramount at all times.
• Confident serving VVIP guest to the highest standard at all times
• Flexible and able to adapt to the fast and ever changing request of the principal. No day is ever the same.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• 3 years Diploma Hotel school
• Bachelor’s Degree in hotel Management specialized in F&B Service preferred but not essential.
• Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room Service 5-star Hotel.
• Knowledge and interest in world -wide cuisine. Confident answering question from guest and service team.
• Ability to speak English Fluently
• Experience in the high-end restaurant industry, Michelin star exposure
• Excellent time keeper and team leader
• Excellent ability to motivate a team
• Non Smoker and no visible Tattoos
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. If your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.