Job description / Role
Our client, a large FM contractor company are seeking Facilities Engineers to join their KSA operation. Candidates must be degree qualified in a MEP/Civil Engineering discipline.
Candidates must have experience in building maintenance or facilities management, civil works and asset preventive maintenance schedules, reactive maintenance and corrective maintenance. Candidates should also have experience managing a team of supervisors and technicians.
• Must be technically qualified in MEP/Civil discipline
• Experience in Facilities Management
• Middle east experience required
• Experience in civil works and asset preventive maintenance schedules, reactive maintenance and corrective maintenance
• Inspection and Incident reports on damages to property
• Good communication skills in English
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.