Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a major FM company based in KSA. Due to project wins on major, mixed use developments, they are looking for experienced Facilities Management Directors.
You will have experience in a senior leadership FM role and have the background in both the technical aspects of FM as well as Soft Services Mobilisation on large scale projects.
• To control, manage and coordinate the project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle including Technical and Soft Services on a major mixed use project.
• To ensure the works are delivered safely, on time and to the agreed budget, whilst maintaining high quality standards.
• Establishing and maintaining key relationships with the client and project planners
• Setting up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Working alongside the client to understand their service needs and desires and develop a service solution strategy which meets their requirements
• Develop meaningful SLA’s and KPI’s which are fair towards all parties
• Develop a set of comprehensive operations plans and methodologies which ensure service is maintained
• Consolidation of data during the preliminary services up to actual project completion to permit the creation of a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) System
• Manage a diverse, both culture and technical knowledge, FM team dealing with all aspects of people management including appraisals and performance management
• Contractor management of outsourced services including Specialist hard services, fire systems, lifts, hygiene and waste management
• Oversee the contract budget
• Take overall responsibility for client satisfaction
• Must have at least 15 years of relevant FM experience
• Must have mobilisation experience on large scale, mixed use projects
• MEP/Hard FM and Soft Service experience
• Must be a strong leader with the ability to manage a multi-cultural workforce
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Facility Management