Job description / Role
• Plan and monitor key activities as detailed in the Facilities Management Agreement, continuous delivery of detailed plans as forecasted.
• Build a strong project management culture for the client's organization and communicating to the senior management team on project issues and management activities.
• Attend meetings on scheduling and project issues with the client and ensure that the Facilities Management organization’s interests are fully represented.
• Perform and carry out other duties. This includes as a temporary cover to take responsibility for the performance of the training and competence department in line with agreed plans and budget.
• A minimum of 7 years, preferably 10 years of facilities management experience.
• Years of specific project management experience for complex and large-scale projects in facilities services.
• Having participated in the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch stages.
• Experience in setting up project management office and project management systems and tools.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.