Job description / Role
Our client is an established KSA based Catering and Facilities Management company who deliver services throughout the Kingdom, through a large blue collar work force. They are seeking a Facilities Management Operations Director to join their KSA based team. Based in Jeddah, the overall responsibility will be to manage the FM Services team across the kingdom and to implement systems, policies and procedures to help structure the business into an efficient IFM business. Therefore candidates should be flexible in their approach to working hours and be prepared to travel frequently.
Duties will include:
• Serves as the primary representative for client accounts within a designated geographic area.
• Responsible for providing operational support to existing and prospective client accounts within a designated geographic area.
• Fosters client relationships and negotiates client contracts to increase new business opportunities and profitability for the Company.
• Responsible for policy compliance, staff training and development, financial performance, and client retention.
• Support operational functions to maintain compliance with established Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Provides leadership and training to client accounts on operational subject matters.
• Evaluating existing processes to identify ways to eliminate inefficiencies, expense, and unnecessary work.
• Provides services in support of the sales effort through feasibility studies, pricing, and quality service.
• Assisting and supporting the BD/Sales Team
• Through the development of feasibility studies, pricing and cost proposals.
• Conducting inspection tours of facilities to provide information needed to develop a proposal for prospective clients.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Degree qualified
• Should hail from a technical background
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices, operations, and standards in Plant Operations Maintenance.
• Have experience managing both Hard and Soft FM services
• Knowledge of basic engineering, architectural, and other construction-related operational concepts (e.g., remodeling, food facilities, design/redesign, equipment specification)
• Experience in managing additional project work
• The ability to speak, read, and writes both English – Arabic would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role, within a company that has aspirations of becoming one of the leading IFM companies in the Region. In return our client will offer job security with a stable organization, the opportunity to grow within the business and will pay a competitive base salary with a family benefits package, including education allowances.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
General Manager - Facilities Management
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)