Job description / Role
• Responsibilities often cover several departments, as well as central services that link to all the teams in the organisation.
• Responsible for either one or many sites and may work for a firm offering all services or one that offers specific services such as catering.
• Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
• Project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
• Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
• Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
• Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
• Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
• Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
• Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
• keeping staff safe;
• Planning best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
• Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
• Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
• using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 10 years of experience in Facilities Management and minimum of 5 years in a managerial role.
• Nationality Preference: Any Nationality
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic can be an advantage
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Facilities Management Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|
PSR Solutions International
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Senior Facilities Manager (Client Relations)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Senior Facilities Manager - Technical - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jan|