Job description / Role
Required to join a Facilities Management company working on this prestigious industrial community in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the Hard Services by direct supervision or management of service providers.
• Providing advice to service partners on best practice
• Designing policies and procedures necessary to ensure built assets are adequately maintained
• Assisting and leading in the development of maintenance regimes that will ensure plant is fully functional
• Identifying critical plant and services and developing a response and contingency plans for failure events
• Integration of the requirements of ISO 55001-2014 at all levels
• Managing the Maintenance Service Partner
• Integrating the maintenance services into a wider facilities management operation
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or extensive industry experience
• A minimum of 10 year experience of managing the Hard Services on large scale multiple use developments
• Experience in the Middle East desirable
• Able to manage multiple service providers
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Head of Facilities Management
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies