Job description / Role
• Conducts and participates in technical compliance audits on all ongoing maintenance activities enforcing contractual compliance by the Facility Management (FM) providers.
• Monitors and inspects planned and reactive maintenance works for compliance against contract requirements and best practice FM service delivery.
• Ensure the effectiveness of the Client agreed Site Inspection Procedures are to the client’s satisfaction.
• Conducts daily site audits to prescribed checklists for Hard and Soft services inclusive of Health and Safety compliance.
• Conducts site condition surveys and submits written reports as per client expectations.
• To report any quality issues that might have a counter effect on time, cost or operational impact on the clients business in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical or Technical Certificate in your chosen field of Building Services.
• Engineering or a minimum of 3 years of experience as an FM MEP supervisor working in FM projects in the Middle East.
• Requires a broad knowledge of the application of MEP engineering plant and buildings operations and maintenance.
• Previous experience in Hard and Soft Services Inspection & Audits is preferred.
• Candidates with Health and Safety training such as NEBOSH are preferred.
• Should be fully conversant and proficient in FSI GO Concept Evolution CAFM system.
• Use of programs such as MS Office and Excel to create the respective quality technical reports.
• Written and spoken English skills. Having excellent written and spoken Arabic skills would be an advantage.
• Technical Leadership and understanding.
• Experience in executing site condition audits.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
FM Engineer / Supervisor
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment
Operations Director - Facility Management
Facility Operations Manager - Client Side