Job description / Role
• Carries out other clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
• Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division
• Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
• Participation in department discussion and management of departmental requirements.
• Specialized professional experience for a minimum of 5 years
• Specialized Master Degree.
• Saudi Council of Health Specialties classification.
• Ability to use diagnostic test equipment in a professional manner.
About the Company
We’re executive search consultants based in Saudi Arabia with an international reputation, specialize in executive recruitment, headhunting and confidential searches. We provide first class executive level candidates to some of the world's most innovative and progressive organizations ever since.
We pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our candidates and clients, and gaining a full understanding of their needs. Our team of professionals has extensive experience in pairing candidates with clients for senior level positions.