Family Practice Consultant
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Family practice physicians provide continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family in an ambulatory care setting. The family practitioner is generally the first point of contact for patients seeking health care. The family practitioner works as the coordinator and director of patient care to insure that care is not duplicated and that treatment plans are working. They provide a comprehensive approach to integrated and complete healthcare.
• Performs the professional duties of a family practice physician in a manner consistent with his/her training and in accordance with the privileges delineated by the credentials committee.
• Follow patients through their illnesses at appropriately spaced intervals.
• Orders laboratory and x-ray procedures and interprets results as required.
• Orders or applies such preventive measures as may be indicated.
• Performs physical examinations on employees and their families.
• At least three (3) years experience following completion of specialty training.
• Certifications/Other requirements as applicable - CCT, CCST, Irish board, American Board, Canadian Board, Australian board
• Proficient in English.
• Good physical and mental condition
• Current medical license from country of origin. (if applicable)
• Arabic language is preferred
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.