Job description / Role
• Responsible for the management of staff in the FEC including reviewing staffing levels/ requirements, identifying training needs, administering performance measurement on a continuing basis.
• Assists in the induction program, familiarization and training of new staff under his/her supervision, ensures their integration into the team and briefs them on the company policies and procedures.
• Monitors the staff performance throughout the year, carries out the annual performance review (PMS) for his/her staff in timely and professional manner and participates in the evaluation of staff.
• Reviews and approves the staff duty roster & overtime sheet ensuring efficient floor coverage.
• Reviews and approves the staff vacation plan in accordance with Operational needs.
• Must be Saudi National
• Male and Female applicants are welcome to apply
• At least five years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role within the leisure or hospitality sectors, ideally gained operating family entertainment centers.
• Secondary qualification in a relevant field (Customer Service, Business Administration, Hospitality, Finance… etc)
• Basic technical understanding of electro-mechanical machines and rides
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.