Job description / Role
An international medical device/pharma company is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team! This is a small team where you will be involved in all the FSE activities worldwide meaning you will have a lot more variety and will be able to learn something new every day.
It is a personal office so this means that you will have closer contact with everyone which will give you faster decisions and you will not feel like a number. Our client is a global medical technology companies and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
• On site support/operational Excellence - Independently performing local technical support as agreed in the customer service level agreements; such as installations, relocation, certifications (IQ & OQ) and repairs
• Remote support, diagnostics & troubleshooting - For technical problems reported by the customer that are not supported by the help desk
• Distributor Support and Management - Build good relation with our partner. Mentoring and leading partners service teams
• Field corrective actions & preventive maintenance - Prioritizing, planning and executing field corrective actions, upgrades and actions for preventive maintenance .This according to the regulatory instructions and required procedures within the predefined time frame to ensure business continuity for the customer
• Service contract - Explain the content of a service contract to the customer, its terms of condition, the benefits and pricing
• Pre-installation - Advise and check at the customer site if the requirements for ensuring a successful installation of the requested BD instrument or system are present
• 3+ years experience as an FSE in the Medical Device Industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in biomedical or electronic engineering
• Attractive benefit package.
• Continuous growth opportunities.
• Regular training provided.
• Diverse job activities and opportunity to develop as a Field Service Engineer.
• Join a team with a good atmosphere and who organise after work activities.
Apply and send your CV online.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Field Service Engineer
Service Engineer (Medical Devices)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jun|