Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Specialist - Coiled Tubing to join the team in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
- Under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions
- Learns to perform the necessary checking and operations of equipment required for cementing, coiled tubing or stimulation jobs
- May provide records of such equipment and others to the customer representative at the rig/well site
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at the rig/well site or other designated destination safely at scheduled time
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual
- Performs other related duties as required
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Fresh Graduates with University Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.