Job description / Role
• Financial Planning & Analysis,
• Budgeting, MIS, Monthly P&L with store-wise details, Monthly Dashboard, Quarterly Presentations to Management
• Sales Analysis – Total & Category-wise,
• Weekly Margin Report,
• Credit Note Review/Analysis & Ensuring Timely Claims from Vendors,
• Analysis of Purchase Order enabling smooth approval, right pricing & EOQ.
• Promotions, Pricing & Profitability.
• Rolling Cashflow Forecast & Monitoring Vs Actual.
• Business Partnering with Other Departments (Purchasing, SCM, Operations & Marketing)
• Coordination with HR Department for Head Count (Budget), Saudisation & Related Costs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or Equivalent as a minimum.
• Professional certification i.e. CPA, CMA or CA.
• Advanced financial accounting systems
• ERPs (MS Dynamics/ Oracle/ SAP)
• MS office (word – excel- power point)
Abilities and Skills
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Adaptable and flexible to change
• Strong sense of ethics and integrity
• Organizational, planning and people management skills
• Sound judgmental abilities in case of conflicts
About the Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 with a vision of excelling in the expansion and delivery of volume quality and efficient service delivery in products and services ranging from Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, AC and Home
Under the prolific leadership and precognition of Sheikh Ammar Naghi, the brand expanded its branches and business sectors with many international names. The company has recently expanded its field of interest and specialization by in investing in areas of retail and hospitality; namely EDDY - Electronics and Furnishing and AJWAD Hospitality.
Owing to the company's never ending efforts to expand and attain the best of the international brands to delivery and serve towards various aspects in the Kingdom, United Naghi gathered together a pool of top brands in each product category forming a distinct ranking and brand image in the retail and the hospitality sector.