Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues and Leaders who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence. As Finance Coordinator, your numerical and organizational skills will form a “perfect balance” in support of your team and our dynamic business.
Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• Assist in the administration of the department operation.
• Ensure the highest levels of guest service through the application of all Fairmont Riyadh and Fairmont Core standards and standard operating policies.
• Coordinate between all the departments.
• Answer telephone within 3 rings, following Fairmont Hotel telephone etiquette and standards.
• Take notes of all guest requests and pass on to relevant person, and follow up that the task is completed.
• Co-ordinate and organise any special any tasks.
• Maintain all records such as rosters, weekly attendance sheet, overtime, extra points, sick forms, accident report.
• Act as the coordination point for all activities in the office.
• Prepare reports for all concerned in the department at the relevant times..
• Prepare weekly/monthly payroll papers.
• Prepare monthly attendance sheet.
• Organise the filing of printed reports from daily operation – systematic and easy to locate back dated files if required.
• Prepare any paperwork required by department.
• In the event of emergency, take all required records to meeting point.
• Make sure the First Aid box is filled to requirements.
• To report any anything which could be classed as a Health and Safety hazard.
• Fluency in English (verbal & written) essential.
• Knowledge of verbal Arabic desirable, however not essential
• Analytical thinker with the ability to see opportunities to improve work practices and processes in order to positively impact employee and guest satisfaction.
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with Hotel PMS, Opera preferable.
• Strong organizational, supervisory and communication skills.
• Dynamic, energetic, creative and thrives under pressure.
• Ability to multi task and organise a team to work efficiently and productively
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Eligible candidate will be provided visa to have work permit required as per the local law
Eligible candidate will be provided visa to have work permit required as per the local law.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
|Saudi Arabia||8 Dec|
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Group Financial Controller