Job description / Role
• Build the finance function and work towards implementing the day-to-day finance practices
• Prepare, analyze and present financial reports (income statements and balance sheets) in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements to senior management
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
• Lead the annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the co-founders; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and produce monthly budget versus actual reports
• Partner with the co-founders from preparing for investment round (data room, reports, answer investors’ questions) and taking it to a closure.
• Create insightful and actionable communications to key stakeholder groups (eg: investors, executives, BOD).
• Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit/accounting firms and review firms’ performance
• 8-10+ years of total experience in finance
• Prior experience working with startup companies where the company has gone through different funding rounds
• Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Hands-on working experience in compliance requirements
• Demonstrates outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Has strong business acumen, analytical, problem solving and quantitative analysis skills.
• Arabic speaker
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller