Job description / Role
This is a great opportunity for a candidate from the last-mile or third-party logistics sector to take on a newly created role with a rapidly expanding business, based in Jeddah, KSA.
You will be responsible for supporting the group with the acquisition of other businesses, as well as overseeing the day-to-day and month-to-month running of the finance teams within the various group companies.
My client is a major business within last-mile & third-party logistics in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as well as being part of a larger, more diversified group. As a result, they are a well known and respected employer in the Kingdom, with excellent career opportunities for driven and talented employees.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to;
* Supporting the audit committee with the analysis and assessment of potential acquisitions.
* Supporting the individual finance teams in each subsidiary business with their day-to-day and month-to-month financial management.
* Accurate and timely reporting to the company CEO & Group CFO.
* Ensuring that costs are minimised and profits maximised, at all stages of the product life-cycle.
* Ensuring that the business is able to deliver a positive and effective service to all of its clients and stakeholders (both internal & external).
In return, my client can offer a highly competitive package of between 30,000 & 40,000 SAR per month, in addition to annual flight and medical insurance benefits.
The successful candidate will demonstrate;
* Significant experience (minimum 5 years) within a similar finance management role in a last-mile logistics business, third-party logistics will also be considered relevant, but candidates who do not come from either background will be dismissed immediately.
* Experience on this type of role within an emerging market will be particularly beneficial.
* A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, MBA, etc).
* The ability to relocate to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, presuming they are not already based there.
* Experience of working with customs clearance or freight forwarding will also be a major benefit.
* Proven experience of working closely with senior internal stakeholders.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment