Job description / Role
The Finance Director will be responsible for end to end as well as day to day financial and strategic management activities of Oil & Gas projects and products undertaken by the company, across Saudi Arabia.
One of the leading gas solution providers in the region driving industry growth and innovation. With turnover in excess of SAR 2bn per annum.
* Implementation of the Financial Function of different projects.
* Leading the financial function and supporting the CFO in strategic management.
* Implementing all administrative and financial function processes.
* Management of delegation of power and authorities.
* Responsible for cash Management.
* Business control analysis.
* Implementing financial policies and procedures and ERP systems.
* Managing finance team and providing support towards technical team projects.
* Reporting to shareholders and lenders.
* Preparation and follow up of financial statements of different projects.
* Responsible for monthly closings of the accounts.
* Responsible for preparing the budgets and carrying out Variance Analysis.
* Responsible for Annual Statutory Audit.
* Tax compliance.
* Market related salary.
* Medical coverage.
* Performance Bonus.
* Should be experienced in Financial Analysis and Financial Control.
* Should have a relevant certification- CPA/ SOCPA/ ACCA
* Should have over 10 years experience out of which at least 5 years in a managerial position.
* Should be self motivated.
* Should have excellent communication skills.
* Must be a Saudi National.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller