Job description / Role
• On behalf of a newly established hospitality division, we are seeking a Finance Director for their Riyadh operations.
• Reporting to the General Manager you will manage a small team and handle the day-to-day financial activities related to financial planning, cash management, treasury management reporting & analysis functions.
• Manage day-to-day financial activities related to financial planning, cash management, treasury management reporting & analysis functions.
• Preparation of overall organizational budgets and ensure the effectiveness of the financial control by continuously monitoring the business spending against the budgets.
• Participate in the development of financial planning and lead the process.
• Develop quarterly sales for the quarterly performance evaluation of the Operations.
• Introduce new methodologies and techniques for use in financial planning, budgeting, and cash forecasting activities in coordination with the Director of Finance.
• Participate in the development of financial policies, processes, and procedures.
• Recommend any necessary procedures to enhance the internal control environment
• Conduct financial and costing analysis (key performance indicators, trends, capital expenditures analysis, variances reporting in terms of actual versus target reports, deviation reports, etc).
• Analyze the organization's revenues, liabilities, credit condition and other financial indicators to forecast its short, medium, and long-term cash flow position
• Evaluate and recommend investments, funding sources, and other financial instruments that will meet these cash flow needs.
• Cash Management
• Reporting and advising
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar role with at least 3 years' experience in a managerial role
• CIMA/ACCA certification
• Proven Management experience
• Excellent Analytical, and Problem-Solving Skills
• Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Attention to details
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
• Finance Accounts
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.
Director of Finance
Future Careers Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||22 Oct|
Chief Financial Officer
|Saudi Arabia||19 Nov|