Job description / Role
Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting CFO on all areas of the accounting and finance function.
One of the largest automotive trading companies in KSA.
* Ensure that the cash collected within the various branches in the region are banked.
* Keep the sales team in check regarding financial controls
* General Accounting ( 50%); Budgeting + Cash reconciliations (50%)
* Perform other Finance Manager responsibilities as required
Competitive salary and benefits package
* Big 4 experience required as the candidate would be required to run and implement financial controls.
* Approx 7 - 8 years' XP as 4 years post Big 4 experience within Automotive (preferred) will be sought
* Managerial experience a must, with preferred exposure to running similar team sizes.
* Open to nationality, however must be based in the region with transferable Iqama
* Candidate must show determination and hunger for growth (not a 9-5 job)
* Candidate must have 'gravitas' i.e. able to communicate and present to senior stakeholders.
* Strong capability with Excel
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.