Job description / Role
Growing multinational industrial manufacturing operation is seeking an experienced hands-on Finance Manager in Dammam.
The role will manage a small team in preparing financial and management accounts of the operation and reporting to the US.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Supporting local management in terms of driving growth, profitability, cash flow and overall business performance
• Supporting investment analysis and reviewing major customer orders
• Credit risk assessment of external customers
• Overseeing all financial aspects of the operation, highlighting and red flagging potential financial triggers and proposing courses of actions
• Provide leadership with significant business and financial analytical insight into unit operation supporting profitability
• Ensure timely & accurate submission of all monthly financial reports as well as ad hoc reports
• required by corporate headquarters
• Ensure timely & accurate preparation of budget & forecast including cash flow forecast
• Maintain of a clean set of balance sheet supporting records by performing monthly reconciliations
• Maintain strong financial internal controls including corporate policies ensuring compliance with SOA & FCPA, accounting standards & reporting requirements
• Assure compliance with local tax, VAT & accounting legislation and payroll obligations ensuring alignment with local legal requirements and within the existing deadlines
• Ensure successful preparation of the Annual Financial statements
• Coordinate/facilitate internal and external audits
We are looking for a Finance graduate with 10 years’ experience in a multinational manufacturing business, in a management role. You MUST be a Saudi national to be considered for this role and have excellent English skills. Knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS is required as well as excellent experience in statutory reporting, Tax, VAT and payroll.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ethical and expanding business.
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Accounting and Finance
Green Gulf Careers
|Saudi Arabia||26 Mar|
Manager - Accounts and Finance
Financial Accounting Team Leader
|Saudi Arabia||21 Mar|