Job description / Role
A leading healthcare organization is looking for a Finance manager to be placed in their headquarters in Riyadh. The Finance Manager will be driving the delivery and the execution and of the readiness plan and will be reporting to the Cluster functional lead (Finance Champion).
• Develop thorough understanding of the Corporatization program and more specifically of the Day-1 state and its implications on the Finance function
• Fully understand current financial processes (e.g., budgeting, payment processing)
• Drive the execution of the readiness plan within the Finance Taskforce while coordinating with relevant stakeholders
• Develop an improvement plan for post Day-1, including the development of the standards for classification, clinical documentation, coding, costing, reporting and payment mechanisms
• Potentially support the recruitment, selection and onboarding of financial staff within the relevant organization and roles (if applicable)
• Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
• Previous experience in financial management (especially budgeting and accounting) within the healthcare sector with a proven track record of engaging with Senior healthcare stakeholders
• Excellent planning (short and longer term) and organizational skills. Ability to plan and organize a broad range of complex activities, adjusts plans or strategies
• Degree or equivalent level qualification with relevant local accounting certification
• Language proficiency in English
Desirable (but not essential)
• Prost graduate qualification in healthcare or financial related disciplines (e.g. financial management, managerial accounting, healthcare and managerial economics, etc.)
• Language proficiency in Arabic
• Saudi Nationality
• This role is open to both male and female candidates
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.