Job description / Role
SAR 40,000 + Bonus, Flights & Medical
NTS Group are working alongside a leading multinational company to recruit a KSA National Finance Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Reporting into the VP of EMEA Finance in the UK, the Finance Manager is responsible for all Finance, Accounting, Internal Control, External Reporting and other Compliance matters related to Saudi Legal Entity.
- Board of Managers membership
- Legal Representative and Primary contact before Government Agencies
- Effective management of outsourced Finance, Legal & HR Services
- Manage External Financial Reporting and Legal entity stewardship obligations
- Collaborate on monthly and annual Financial Close Process, as well as daily accounting
- Technical accounting support on US GAAP, IFRS and Local GAAP matters impacting the KSA business
- Internal controls and corporate policies including Sarbanes Oxley
- Collaboration on all Treasury related matters, including KYC, payment approvals, bank communication, etc
OTHER REQUIRED ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Communication bridge between EMEA CFO and Financial Controller and local external partners on company secretarial matters, powers of attorney, licenses renewals, review of new contract proposals, etc
- Collaboration with Tax department including compliance of monthly direct / indirect taxes, annual declarations, transfer pricing documentation and underlying tax functionality in our ERP systems
- Collaborate with other departments as relevant on Compliance matters such as Business Continuity Planning, Data Privacy, Health & Safety, etc
- Collaboration with Global Procurement, Facilities and GTS to ensure effective management of real estate, fixed assets, facilities support, insurance policies, utilities vendors, car leases agreements, general services, and mobile phones
- Collaboration with HR-Payroll department on all matters related to KSA entity
- Saudi National
- English-Arabic bilingual with good and transparent communication skills
- Big four background preferred
- Used to work on international and multinational companies environment where corporate policies and local regulation need to be complied with
- Accounting Qualification and minimum 5 years’ experience in an International Financial Accounting environment with strong technical accounting skills in US GAAP / IFRS / Local GAAP
- Experience in dealing with Saudi Tax environment and authorities
- Strong system and computer skills including Oracle, Excel, Data extraction tools, online banking platforms etc
- A hands-on approach and ability to develop deep understanding of business processes, controls and work-flows
- Project Management and the ability to manage multiple work streams and tasks at the same time
- A Philosophy of continuous improvement and the ability to drive and engineer effective change
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Mar|
Al Manar Arabian Corp.
Treasury Operations Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East