Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational retail group that operates globally. They are hiring a Finance and Supply Chain Manager to be based out of their offices in Jeddah,KSA.
Our client, an international retail brand is hiring a Finance and Supply Chain Manager to be based out of their offices in Jeddah,KSA.
* Finalize financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
* Control the calibre of the accounting shared service provider's financial transactions and reporting
* Develop, create, and present yearly business plans while working closely with the general manager, the sales, and the marketing departments
* Revise projections annually and regularly as directed by headquarters
* Coordinate with internal and external auditors
* Support & Enhance Existing ERP Software Processes to Ensure Accounting Operations Efficiency
* Work closely with the regional S&OP team and assisting with the S&OP process implementation in KSA.
* Ensure accurate forecasting and perform root cause analysis and action planning as needed to lead forecast accuracy improvement initiatives with the S&D planner.
* Act as a guide for new product pre- and post-launch analysis based on past insights, making recommendations for future releases.
* Identify process weaknesses and take the initiative to address them to guide improvements project
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and attractive incentives.
* Professional certifications (CPA OR ACCA OR ACA)
* Experience in KSA market is mandatory
* Retail/ FMCG experience is mandatory
* 10+ years of experience in relevant role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.